Tuesday 30 December 2014

What a difference a day makes

Time to pack the bags for my Christmas holiday, but first there was skiing to be had...
Scott and I headed up to Glenshee for a quick night ski to celebrate the winter solstice.

It was great to be out in the hills, my first real chance since recovering from the Dorset ultra.

Somewhere along the way I lost my car key though... Scott was driving, so at least we could get back to his (where my car was).
The problem was that my flat keys were in the car. And my suitcase and passport were in my flat. And it was already 1am. And I had to leave for the airport at 9am.
Thanks to Scott and Ryan, I managed to get into my flat and recover my car; safely tucked up in bed by 03:30, ready for the 07:00 alarm call!

So, after that just 23 short hours on 3 planes, and I was in Australia. Ready for some sun, sea, running, biking and general relaxing with Dave, Lara and Ellis.


So, what a difference a day makes...

No comments:

Post a Comment